North American Hardwoods
Our woods are produced using cutting-edge technologies and precision processes for a consistent quality. Our logs come from high elevation mountain forests where the cold climate produces very dense woods with tight growth rings, luxurious colors and fine straight grain.
- National Hardwood Lumber Association (NHLA) certified Hardwoods
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified woods
- Thicknesses: 4/4 (25mm) , 6/4 (38mm) , 7/4 (44.5mm) , 8/4 (51mm) , 12/4 (76mm)
- Kiln-dried (KD) & green (SD)
- Kiln-dried using precision technology
- Rough sawn, S2S and special milling available